Thursday, September 3, 2015

I'm Walking On Sunshine

 Yesterday I finished up two more of the BOM blocks.  Both went together without issue.  Only one more to go, and I've gotten a good start on it.

Sunshine and shadows was probably the most tedious of all the blocks so far.  Even the ones that had size issues weren't as tedious as sewing together this many 1 1/2" squares.  I love how it turned out though!  A quilt made using just these blocks would be beautiful in the right fabrics.


The flying geese block was not one of my favorites.  I doubt I'll ever be making a whole quilt with these.


The block I'm working on now is being hand stitched.  It will probably take a few days to complete.  I'll work on it in the evenings when I'm watching the boob tube.  It should be done when I blog next, which probably won't be until after the holiday.  My daughter and her boyfriend are visiting over the long weekend, and I won't be wasting time on the computer during the visit.

2 comments: