I finished up the March "A Year of Celebrations" design this weekend. 2 days to spare! I haven't started the April design yet because I need to dig around to find some higher count fabric. Several of the frames I bought cover up a bit of the design, so I need to do a few that will turn out smaller. I know I have some extra 18 count in the craft room somewhere, just need to find it.
I didn't spend as much time working on Paul's stocking as I hoped, but I did get quite a bit done on the snowman's head. You can see the beginnings of his face now. I also spent a bit of time picking out all the half cross stitches I had completed. I had stitched them all using 3 strands of floss, but it was only supposed to be 1. Sigh. Oh well, better to discover that now than after I had too much more stitched up.
I spent some time working on the Blackberry House sampler and the Joyful World Calendar too, but I will save blogging about them for another day.
I really shouldn't have, because I have way too many projects in progress already, but I started something new this weekend. Not my fault though. I blame this completely on Paul. He knows I have too many things going, but came home with a request from a co-worker to make her a bunny for her son for Easter. A green bunny with floppy ears. This won't take long to complete, just need to crochet a bit every day or so. The head is almost complete. I need to go find the eyes and noses I'm sure I have before going any further though, or I won't be able to attach them.