I pulled out the green bunny and worked on it for a bit on Saturday. I really need to get my butt in gear on this since Easter is right around the corner. I don't think the limbs and ears will take too long, so I'm going to try to complete one each day before moving on to my cross stitch. That will see it finished this weekend. I think it's going to need a nice bow around its neck. Maybe I'll try my hand at making a bow tie instead. Some nice spring looking orange and green plaid fabric might do the trick.
I worked a bit on Paul's stocking this weekend too. It doesn't look like much is completed, but I did get most of the white done on the snowman, and started working on his hat. Maybe next weekend I'll work on the flesh colors for the children's faces, hands, and legs.
I spent the better part of Saturday working on the Blackberry House sampler. I finished the scallops across the top, and I'm almost complete with the rest of page 1. Really liking the colors in this. I had Paul make me a new lap frame yesterday. Might try to put this on it and see if work goes any faster this week.