Saturday, March 31, 2007

As we say goodbye to March .....

Time for a couple of updates, since March is all but gone.

First up is progress on Mermaid. Although I did not complete her in March as I had hoped, I am still doing pretty good in the Sweater a Month Knitalong. Mermaid is, afterall, technically my May sweater, so not completing her until April will still have me a bit ahead of the game. I am currently at the halfway point on the last gusset of the body. I plan to work almost exclusively on this project today and will hopefully be able to cast on the first sleeve this weekend. Sadly, as warm as it's been getting here lately, I doubt I will get to wear her until Fall.



I haven't posted much about the Chevron Stripes Hand Towel, but here is a photo of its completion to date. I would like to have this done by next week so I can concentrate more on the 52 Pair Plunge projects.



April's goals look a bit daunting, but I refuse to think they are unreachable. I plan to finish the Chevron Stripes Hand Towel and Mermaid, complete a cotton tank with a knit bodice and crochet lace bottom, crochet a nifty felted needle/hook holder for my craft room, start 5 pair of the 52 Pair Plunge socks and complete 4 of them (2 of which will be for anyairman.com).

Yikes! It made me tired just typing all those projects! Time to get knitting :o)

2 comments:

  1. I'm equally exhausted and inspired when I contemplate what you get done.

    Stefaneener

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mermaid is one of those projects on the "someday..." list for me. That is simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete