Tuesday, August 21, 2007

3 more down!

Paul is out of town once again, so this week should be chock full of FO's to share. I always seem to be so productive knittingwise when I have evenings alone.

Sunday I put the finishing touches on the Crosshatch Lace Socks.



And Monday I finished up these little guys. Aren't they cute? These are the Little Coriolis socks from "New Pathways for Sock Knitters". Can't wait to cast on a pair of socks from this book in my size.



Also finished up Monday night is the fourth washcloth planned for completion in August.



Since I finished up so many of my projects early this week, I decided to give in to the urge to cast on a new one. Grabbed some kitchen cotton from the stash and cast on an Everlasting Bagstopper.



Tonight I pulled out the Solstice Slip socks and completed the first foot. Hopefully these will be finished before I receive my next club shipment.

1 comment:

  1. whoa! have you been busy! I'm jealous--not much knitting going on here.

    Is it okay if I link to your PIF post on my blog when I post pics of things I've made and traded?

    ReplyDelete