Finished up the first Crosshatch Lace sock this afternoon. I love this pattern, and think I'll be using it again in the future. This yarn (Online Summer Cotton) worked great with the pattern. The color changes were just suble enough to not obliterate the lace, and the lace is not so busy as to detract from the striping in the yarn.
I also pulled out the Clementine Shawlette, which has been ignored for the past few days. A few more increase rows and I can put the pattern away and just knit til I run out of yarn. I'm thinking I might make a beaded ring to help my MIL keep this in place around her shoulders. The KP Ambrosia yarn is a dream to work with, and I will probably stock up on some to make myself a sweater with.
After finishing up the first Crosshatch Lace sock, I decided to pull out another pair to work on for a bit. Although I have others which have been on the needles longer, I chose the Double Eyelet socks I shouldn't have cast on last week. I'm getting close to the gusset increases. These are knitting up much quicker than I thought they would. Sock Princess asked for the link to the pattern. It can be found on The Loopy Ewe blog and is courtesy of Wendy at Wendy Knits!
Tomorrow: Mystery Stole Clue 6, and hopefully quite a bit of progress on the second Crosshatch Lace sock.