I fell a bit behind in the Monthly Dishcloth KAL with vacation and that spurt of casting on too many new projects (yet again!), but I'm happy to say that I have now caught up and finished the first dishcloth for July.
Last night I put the finishing touches on the La Mer scarf. Not sure the beads I bought are the right shade of blue, but they'll work. I really enjoyed getting back into crocheting and think I need to subscribe to Interweave Crochet and make more of the projects I like in it.
Speaking of crochet projects I like, I made a bit more progress on the Santa Fe Shawl. Now I just need to weave in all the ends from the new motifs added. I can't imagine waiting til it's all done to do all that weaving! Since I'm planning to connect the ends to make more of an asymetrical capelet instead of shawl, I'm trying to get most of the motifs done on the top edge first so I can judge if I need to leave some off to make it fit right. This might prove to be a bit tricky.
Granite is well on it's way to being a FO. The front and back are done and seamed at the shoulders. The first sleeve is over 1/2 done. I'm looking at this being done sometime next week if I keep working on it at my current rate.
Not pictured tonight is the Ab Fab Throw. One more diamond and it will be done except for the weaving of ends and possibly the tassels. I say possibly since tassels always seem to get tangled and look nasty if you have to launder a throw. Haven't made up my mind yet if the afghan really needs the tassels.