Sunday, May 6, 2012

Sewing Room

I've been promising to take and post some photos of my sewing room for an online friend, and finally got around to taking the photos.  Posting them took another week or so *sigh*.  I get so sidetracked playing silly online games and crafting that I forget all about posting to my blog.  I know I say it all the time, but one of these days I'll get better at this blogging business.

Anywho, on to the sewing room photos.  The room is still a work in progress, but all in all it's a nice cozy place to do some sewing.

I don't have a fancy sewing cabinet or table, but I got this nifty corner unit at a reasonable price on sale at Jo Ann's.  When you factor in the fantastic 25% off total order coupon I used, it was a great buy.  Both my sewing machine and serger can be set up for use.  Hey T, I adore the sewing machine cover you made me!


I found creative ideas for displaying favorite cards and such on Pinterest and went to work making them up for my sewing room.  I covered 4 cork boards with 2 different fabrics and got coordinating pushpins for them.  Hung them up in a checkerboard fashion and pinned up some favorite tidbits that make me smile when I'm in there working.


Put up some shelves to display other favorite odds and ends.  I'm going to need to add more since I've filled these up already and haven't found a home for all my stuff.



Finished up a couple of projects in the past week or so.  Now to get photos and hopefully remember to post them :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment