Tuesday, August 19, 2008

UFOlympics day 12

I'm really not doing well posting progress during UFOlympics on a regular basis, but I get so little done on each project, you'd all get bored anyway!

The Aran Tree Skirt is over half done now and according to my handy dandy spreadsheet I only need to spend about 2 hours per day knitting on it to get it done in time :o)



You can't see a lick of difference between today's photo of the Flickering Flames Skirt and the last, but according to the aforementioned spreadsheet, I only need to knit on it 2 1/2 hours each day to get it done :oP



I didn't take a photo of the finished back of the Lowry Pullover, but it is done and awaiting the front to be done so I can add the collar. I've done quite a bit of work on the sleeves despite what the photo may show.



And I got past the tedious cabled ribbing section on the front.



According to that dang blasted spreadsheet that I keep torturing myself with, I only need to spend a measly 4 hours per night on this to get it done :0/

Yes, my friends, that's a whopping 8 1/2 hours per day to complete my declared projects! Since there is only so much time I can make up on the weekends, and I can't possibly knit until 3AM each night and still get to work by 8AM bright eyed and bushy tailed, I sincerely doubt I'll be getting a gold.

Oh well, at least I should finish all 3 projects before the end of the month and that will bring my WIP count down to 18.

I'd chat more, but I really need to get cracking on that 8 1/2 hours of knitting I have ahead of me tonight LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment