Monday, September 17, 2007

Yay!!

I finally got my invite to Ravelry! I'm HerHeart over there. Feel free to look me up. Slowly but surely I'm getting all my projects put in there. Stash will be another story. Ugggggg just thinking about digging everything out to get it entered gives me a headache. But, once it's all done I'll feel so organized!

I finished up the second Mermaid sleeve this weekend, and cast on for the body last night. At the moment it slightly resembles a purple curly fry from Arby's, but that should change soon.



Most of my knitting time yesterday was spent in front of the television watching all the teams I picked lose, and working on the second OSU sock. Should have this finished up by the weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I still haven't gotten any of my stash up on Ravelry...I really should though, so I can start selling/trading it. I have so much that I will never use!

    I am seriously impressed by your socks. I'm not at all good at colorwork, so anyone who is is my idol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi--I've been lurking for quite a while (since I saw you did a Surplice Lace Top which I am working on slowly but surely!). I just wanted to let you know I'm so impressed with the amount of knitting you can accomplish and what projects you choose to do! I added you as a friend in Ravelry so I could keep track of your projects that way as well...so if you see 'elkbiologist added you as a friend', that's me! :)

    ReplyDelete