Thursday, April 19, 2007

Progress at Last!!

Much progress made on the Hidden Passion sock in the past 2 evenings. I believe I will finish the leg pattern tonight, then only have the ribbing to do tomorrow. That will keep me on track in the 52 Pair Plunge. I will even get an early start on pair 4!!

I am really liking this yarn! Too bad it's a tad too expensive to make all my socks from. The silk makes them super soft and I feel like my feet are being pampered every time I try on the finished sock.



There is also good progress on the V-Neck Tank. I will be able to finish all but the edgings before going to bed tonight. Hope it warms up soon so I can wear her :o)



I've already purchased the yarn for my next sweater and will hopefully be able to cast it on this weekend. Really need to get back to Mermaid and finish her up too.

No comments:

Post a Comment