The pincushion box only needed a running stitch added to the stitched piece to cinch it to the foamy cushion, then some craft glue to hold it to the lid. I love it! Now if I can just keep Digit from knocking it off the table as he is wont to do.
The needle book took the most time to put together, but still didn't take long at all. Getting cardboard cut to the right size and glued in the right place for the cover was fiddly, but worth it in the end.
I used some beautiful felted wool as the pages. Now I only need to add the trim and this is done.
The scissor fob took all of about 3 minutes to get to this point. Just needed to add some interfacing to the stitched piece, then sew it to a backing and stuff. As with the needle book, all that's left is to add the trim.
After getting those half square triangles cut down to their proper size, the bear claw square went together easily. I pulled out the next square to work on and discovered that it, too, has size issues. Only this time, the piece is too small and not too big. A bit hard to create an applique square that is 12 1/2" x 12 1/2" finished, when the base piece is only 12" x 12" to begin with. I won't be tempted to buy JoAnn BOM kits again.
Finished another block for the Framed quilt too.