Monday, February 29, 2016

Weekend Recap

I finished up the March "A Year of Celebrations" design this weekend.  2 days to spare!  I haven't started the April design yet because I need to dig around to find some higher count fabric.  Several of the frames I bought cover up a bit of the design, so I need to do a few that will turn out smaller.  I know I have some extra 18 count in the craft room somewhere, just need to find it.


I didn't spend as much time working on Paul's stocking as I hoped, but I did get quite a bit done on the snowman's head.  You can see the beginnings of his face now.  I also spent a bit of time picking out all the half cross stitches I had completed.  I had stitched them all using 3 strands of floss, but it was only supposed to be 1.  Sigh.  Oh well, better to discover that now than after I had too much more stitched up.


I spent some time working on the Blackberry House sampler and the Joyful World Calendar too, but I will save blogging about them for another day.

I really shouldn't have, because I have way too many projects in progress already, but I started something new this weekend.  Not my fault though.  I blame this completely on Paul.  He knows I have too many things going, but came home with a request from a co-worker to make her a bunny for her son for Easter.  A green bunny with floppy ears.  This won't take long to complete, just need to crochet a bit every day or so.  The head is almost complete.  I need to go find the eyes and noses I'm sure I have before going any further though, or I won't be able to attach them.


2 comments:

  1. Aw, what a cute bunny!! Can't wait to see it completed in the green.

    ReplyDelete

  2. At this moment, she hesitated for tworeplica watches minutes, you want to throw the water, like other small rolex replicapartners, like to watch their watch waterproofing skills, but afraid to break the mother to blame her home. She has been silent, suddenly removed his watch thrown into the water.breitling replica And quickly out, time to move forward, the pointer is still transferred. Shereplica watches uk excitedly raised the water meter, like the track and field champion won the gold medal holding the phone, frankly I win friends. Really waterproof. Haha!

    ReplyDelete