Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Little Monthly Wall Quilts

Not a lot of progress on the stitching front to blog about today, so I thought I'd share a few photos of the little monthly wall quilts that I finished while on break from blogging.

I finished up the November, December and January quilts.




I've got some of the February quilt pieces cut out, but I'm just not finding the time to get downstairs to sew lately.  Sebastian is a little (well huge truth be told) terror and gets into all kinds of trouble if I leave him alone too long.  I need to just stick him in his crate to whine for an hour here and there, and get downstairs to work on these quilts.  Maybe I'll do that tomorrow after my massage appointment.  Make some tea, turn on an audio book, and relax downstairs with some fabric and the sewing machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment