Daily puffs. When I added these to the tin I've been storing them in, the lid kept popping off! I guess it's time to buckle down and start sewing them together so there's room in the tin for more puffs.
Worked on the Siren and Shipwreck piece again this weekend. I'm thinking that next weekend I should be able to get the chandelier done, then I can start working on her tail.
Not much work done on the Chrysanthemum mittens this weekend, but I did get a few rounds completed. I'll start concentrating on these again this week.
I needed something fairly mindless to work on last night while we watched the season finale of True Detective, so I pulled out the Quilty Stitches sampler and worked on the sashing some more. It would be nice to get block 2 done this week, especially considering 4 blocks have been released now, but I'm not going to worry too much if I don't get around to it. There should be plenty of time this month after the Save the Stitches blocks are completed.