Friday, March 21, 2014

Busy Few Days

Yikes!  This is the first I've missed a day of blogging (or 2 as the case may be) in over a month!  Oh well, it's been a busy few days and I'm allowed :-)

First off we have puffs!  Lots of puffs.

Puffs made Tuesday that would have been featured on Wednesday's blog post if I had actually blogged on Wednesday like I intended.


Puffs made Wednesday that would have been featured on Thursday's blog post if I had actually blogged on Thursday like I intended.


Puffs made yesterday that would have been featured on today's blog post if I had actually .... oh wait, I AM blogging today :-)


Next up we have another robot square, completed Tuesday night.  I started another on Wednesday, but haven't finished it yet.  Maybe tonight?


Wednesday I drove to the Chicago area to visit with Amanda, who was there with her hubby for the week.  He was there for a work training session.  How fabulous is it that he is training so close to me so we will get to see each other when he's here?  It was a great day!  So nice to see Amanda again.  We crafted a bit in her hotel room, then went to Cheesecake Factory for lunch.  Unfortunately, we didn't get much crafting done because we were too busy gabbing lol.  Long drive, but so worth it!

When I got home, I had a box waiting for me from her.  She shipped it before she realized how close she was going to be.  Inside were my birthday gifts from her and her daughter, Brandi.

Look how cute the flounder tape measure is!  I love him!  And the little notion case!  You can never have too many organizational tools I say.  This will stay in my craft bag.


There was also this adorable project bag.  It's actually red, but I didn't have natural light and the flash turned it bright fuschia!  The embroidered lambs are so cute.


Be still my heart!  What a beautiful little shawlette!  This will go with so many of my tops.


And, Brandi made me the most adorable bunny slippers!  She left them a bit on the big side so I can felt them to my size.  I was going to do that yesterday, but never got around to it.  Might have to wait until Monday because I'll be running all weekend.


Hope to get back on a daily blogging schedule soon :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment