Here they are! Puffs made for Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. Which is which? I don't know. I don't care. I'm caught up! Woohoo, no more stressing over having more than 3 puffs to make in a day! Now if I can only stay caught up until the end of the month.
I think I'm going to reduce my daily puff quota to 2 in April. Make 2 puffs per day, and sew 5 together. All of March I've felt like I'm working my little behind off, but nothing is getting done. I've spread myself a bit too thin craftwise. With that in mind, I need to get back to setting goals, and sticking to them.
Yeah right. I say that right after having started yet another project lol! This didn't photograph very well because my tracing is fairly light, but behold the Secret Garden embroidery project I've been drooling over since it was started on www.needlenthread.com/.
I'll be taking my sweet time with this one as it's a learning project. I started on some of the vines last night. They sure do look wobbly to me. Hoping they look better as I add the next rows of stem stitch to shades these thick vines. You'll be seeing more of this soon I'm sure.