Thursday, March 6, 2014

Motifs and Mittens

Got another motif done, and added the metallic accents to all of the completed areas of blocks 4 & 5 yesterday.  Today I'll likely work on more of the filler patterns since they take longer than the motifs.  That will keep me busy until next week, when I'll finish the outlining for this row and complete the last 4 motifs


Got my puffs done last night.  I think I'm going to continue with 3 puffs per day for awhile and see if it becomes habit like making just one did.  I really want this blanket, but I'm not sure I can work on nothing but puffs during all my knitting time for months on end to get it, so concentrating on just this isn't the answer.


Pulled out the Chrysanthemum mitten last night and worked on it a bit too.  I haven't gotten quite as much done as I had before, but I do like this look much better.  No harsh line between cuff and hand anymore.  Now if I can just remember that on the chart, white blocks are red yarn, and dark blocks are white yarn lol.




No comments:

Post a Comment