Monday, February 24, 2014

Christmas in February

Monday's puff.  'nuff said.


I got some work done on the Siren and the Shipwreck piece, although not as much as I had hoped.  The last tendril in her hair is finished, and I got a start on the chandelier.  For some reason, other projects were calling my name this weekend and I kept getting distracted.  Maybe next weekend will yield better progress.


Today I will be working on the perforated paper ornaments I started, oh about a year ago.  Here's what they will look like when finished.


And here's all I got done on the first one before putting this away.  If I remember correctly, I worked on this one night when I met Amanda at Starbucks, then never worked on it again.  I have supplies to make both, so need to make both for this project to be considered complete.


I think tonight I will work on the tatting a bit before pulling out the Blomekrans mittens to work on.  It would be nice to be through the leaves on the second mitten before calling it a night, but that might be asking too much for one evening.  We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment