Monday's puff. 'nuff said.
I got some work done on the Siren and the Shipwreck piece, although not as much as I had hoped. The last tendril in her hair is finished, and I got a start on the chandelier. For some reason, other projects were calling my name this weekend and I kept getting distracted. Maybe next weekend will yield better progress.
Today I will be working on the perforated paper ornaments I started, oh about a year ago. Here's what they will look like when finished.
And here's all I got done on the first one before putting this away. If I remember correctly, I worked on this one night when I met Amanda at Starbucks, then never worked on it again. I have supplies to make both, so need to make both for this project to be considered complete.
I think tonight I will work on the tatting a bit before pulling out the Blomekrans mittens to work on. It would be nice to be through the leaves on the second mitten before calling it a night, but that might be asking too much for one evening. We shall see.