Thursday, February 27, 2014

Finished Blomekrans

Another puff for toady.  Not so sure about this one.  I used up the last of a skein of tropical colors, then started using a subdued blues/purples/browns skein.  Maybe I should have striped it?  Oh well, it will be amongst about 999 others so I don't think it's so bad as to stand out in that crowd.  Tomorrow's puff will be the last singular one I do.  Saturday I will start making 3 puffs per day to hasten this blanket into completion.


I finished the Blomekrans mittens this morning and gave them their bath this afternoon.  They are now blocking on the bed in the spare bedroom.


I worked on the ornament a bit this afternoon, but I didn't feel there was so much progress that you needed to see a photo.  Tomorrow I will be starting the Quilty Stitches Sampler, and this weekend more work will be done on the Siren and the Shipwreck piece, so there won't be any more work done on the ornament until next week.  Tonight I pulled out the Mermaid jacket to work on again.  Might keep this one out until it's finished.  It's so close to being done it's a shame to keep putting it up for long periods.

1 comment:

  1. I love these mittens Delana. They are beautiful. I look forward to seing what you create next.

    ReplyDelete