Saturday, February 1, 2014

New Month, New Projects

First puff for February.  I finished another skein and started on a third.


 Since today is the 1st, and I don't have a B project (except the Beekeeper's Quilt, which is an exception since there is no way I can complete it in one month), I started a Big Rib Scarf.  This will be finished by tomorrow night if I just spend another hour or so on it.  Doubled aran weight yarn and an M hook equals a very quick project!


Most of my time today however, has been devoted to the beaded ornaments.  I really want to get these done so I can start on the blackwork project.


The first ornament body is completely beaded.  The second is about 1/4 done.  Will be spending the rest of this evening working on this, and hope to have the second body done before going to bed.  That will leave all day tomorrow to devote to the finishing work and tassels that go on these.


Monday should see me working happily away on the blackwork project and starting a new audio book.

No comments:

Post a Comment